CWWR Engagement Methodology
The 'solution' to each assignment is dictated by the client’s specific needs. In order to maximize productivity a simple structured engagement methodology is followed:
- Assess/Plan – each engagement begins with primary research/survey/interviews and follow up analysis to provide an initial written assessment of value add potential and plan.
- Joint Workshop – early involvement of all key stakeholders is a critical success factor. Based on proven formats, each workshop is customized to the client’s specific dynamics.
- Action Execution – the main output of any workshop and related exercises is to produce an agreed and detailed action plan which is managed to execution.
- Implement Metrics – sustained change and success is supported by implementing or updating the necessary metrics via existing tools or creating new ones such as dashboards.
- Manage and Learn – follow up and management of results includes vehicles for continuous learning.