Is your performance sync’d for maximum performance? If not, we can help.
Revenue alignment requires significant involvement from the CEO/COO/President and all functional departments.
The primary objective is to determine what stage of revenue alignment the organization is currently stuck in. Then design a road-map to advance toward a unified stage at an appropriate pace.
Define the current organization revenue alignment readiness:
- the core purpose
- core competencies that create 'special'
- the brand promise to clients
- results in meeting client promise/commitments
- revenue beliefs and values
Establish the road-map to mature the company to significantly higher levels of predictable and sustainable profitable revenues:
- cross functional alignment
- sales fulfillment processes
- target partner/channel/direct/vertical opportunities
- compensation integration
- roles and goals agreements
- metrics implementation
Define the activity management methods including regular rhythm of communication, leadership example, and process review.